Wednesday

Back to work...

Views

After a lovely month or so of doing close to absolutely nothing (and loving every minute of it) it is time to get back to alarm clocks, commutes and classrooms.
This semester is already shaping up to be a good one. My Drawing II class is most likely going to be a little more intense than Drawing I ( a project every week as opposed to every month...) but I'm up for the challenge.
I need this week to just get my bearings and what not but I should be back up posting regularly next week.

Also, keep your eyes peeled for a new and fresh BeatRoute hitting stands in February or March (hopefully).
If the rest of the people involved can get on board and get moving, the redesign will be official soon(!) and I will feel a huge sense of accomplishment.
A big check mark on the long list of things to do in my life.

More in a few days.

h.