Sunday

Random Vandal

Views

I took a little hiatus from blogging in order to get things done for school and celebrate appropriately at BSD on Friday but I am back now and will hopefully return to daily blogging once again.
So...I came across a new site! Random Vandal. The name is pretty self-explanatory but basically it's a blog with photos of random graffiti. I like the idea but instead of posting photos from it I'm posting my own favourite random vandal from a pedestrian bridge downtown.


Also...here is a piece I did for 3-d Intro. The assignment was to make a sculpture out of a found object and I came across a garbage bin outside the woodshop with a bunch of discarded wood. I took them all home and, after a stressful night of essay writing, glued them together into...whatever this is. I call it Clusterfuck.