Friday

Fresh Friday

Views

Again avec alliteration!

Franz Ferdinand has released a dub album. Yeah, you read that right. A DUB album. And what's more surprising? It is, for the most part anyway, incredible!
They've taken tracks from their last release, Tonight, and remixed them in a way to create Blood - a fresh take on the sound niche they've carved out for themselves. They should probably get risky like this more often. It works. Some tracks are more fetching than others but on the whole, I'm really diggin' it!

There's nothing on the internet that will let you listen to some tracks (quickly) so I've made a file of 3 of my favourite tracks and uploaded it to the site below. It's crude, so forgive me, but I have no idea how to do this and am pretty impressed I managed to do this much.

The tracks I've included are (in order of appearance) "Feel The Pressure", "Feel The Envy" and "If I Can't Have You Then Nobody Can."
Hopefully there's no trouble with this file. Enjoy!
Franz Ferdinand - Blood (Domino)